Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 6 of the 31 Day Challenge - Violet Nails


Oh boy do I love holographic polish, especially polish from the Color Club Halo Hues collection. This beautiful purple holo is Color Club's Eternal Beauty. I used it as the base color on the index and ring fingers. It also stamps beautifully as you can see on the middle finger. The base color for the middle finger is Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Grape Escape which was also used to stamp on the ring finger. The stamp is from Pueen plate PUEEN24. 

I love purple polishes and I always seem to pair it with stars - like they are meant to be together. Well I'm off to get ready for a party! It's Girl's Game Night and of course we are going to do nails too. Woohoo!

Thank you for stopping by!

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...