Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stamping Sunday - It's HOT HOT HOT in San Antonio

I don't have a very large collection of stamping plates. I only own Cheeky stamps and one Konad plate. So today's challenge was a little tough for me. I would have loved to do something with flames, but none of my plates have them. So as I was flipping through my binder I came across the ice cream cone on Cheeky plate CH10 and then the popsicle on CH17 and I thought how yummy it would be to have ice cream on a HOT HOT HOT day like today. It's currently 98 degrees!





The base color is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Chartreuse Chase. I stamped with Insta-Dri Raspberry Race and LA Colors Sea Siren. And because I put my base color on before my base coat completely dried, it started to bubble so I concealed it with some Wet N' Wild Kaleidescope. Haha


All these polishes cost $1 or less! Woohoo! The Dollar Tree is selling some SH Insta-Dri and Diamond Strength polishes for only $1. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...