Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 9 - Jubilee Street Party

Hi everyone!

I must apologize for not posting lately. My network has not been working the last few days and it's all because of my dog, Jack. I forgot to let him outside one night to do his business, so he did his business on our wireless router. Eww!!!

Anyways, the next day of the summer challenge is Jubilee Street Party. I don't know too much about this event other than that it occurs in the United Kingdom, so I wasn't able to draw much inspiration other than to do something with the country's flag colors. I had so much fun doing the water marbling for the previous challenge, that I decided to try it again. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the red, white and blue colors to mix as well as the other colors did but I still liked the flowery look to it.



My index finger was the last to be marbled and didn't bleed into the colors which was the look I was going for, but it doesn't have the same flowery look as the other nails, which I really liked. Oh well, with more practice I'm sure I'll get better at the technique.

Take care and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Awh! that is brilliant!! Ugh I wish you could do my nails like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...