Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Tattooed nails

I recently found out that I had 14 infected files on my computer. It has taken me all week to back up my pictures and videos before doing a full restore on my computer and then setting the computer back up. What a hassle!


Anyways, I've been wanting to try the tatoo nails that I've seen on cutepolish's channel on YouTube. You can see her video here:



I finally found a dollar store that carried temporary tattoos that were decorative and not too childish. I had a bit off trouble after soaking the backing of the tattoo. I'm not sure if it's because of the glitter that was imbedded in it or the tattoo itself. After I peeled the backing away, it left some paper behind which I just lightly scraped off, but in some areas it took the tattoo with it.


I'm still very excited about the end results. Next time I'd like to try a gradient underneath the tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...