Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Challenge - Days 4, 5 and 6

About a month ago, I joined a Facebook group called Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge.  They are doing nail art challenges all summer long. And since I don't really have plans for a vacation this summer, I thought I'd play along. I missed the first three days of the challenge, which I might back track to later. But here are the most recent three that I did.

Day 4 - Orange Freestyle Day

This day was actually for my orange tattoo nails. You can find the original post here.


Day 5 - Your Favorite Summer Color

I recently bought Milani 3D Holographic Hi-Res polish and I absolutely LOVE the color. It reminded me of wild flowers and lilac bushes that grow in our area, so this color was chosen for Day 5. I did a gradient first and then lightly topped it with Hi-Res, but you can barely notice the gradient because of it. I still love how it turned out though.


Day 6 - Summer Sunrise

For this day I was inspired by how beautiful our sunrises in Texas can be with the bright oranges and pinks on the horizon. So my sun is in the center along with some morning birdies.


So this is just the beginning with lots more to come. Yay

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...